Welcome to a new style of coaching!
We live in a world that needs support more than what is offered in our traditional coaching structures. After years of watching the therapy and holistic world I have come to the conclusion that we need support in our hardest of times which never wait for scheduled appointments. In truth, when a client waits to share thier ups and downs till their next scheduled appointment much of the forward moving momentum that occurs in challenging moments loose their lessons.
We miss our lessons when we wait.
I have found that my clients can move mountains when they are focused, dedicated and supported properly.
So I have developed a revolutionary coaching structure, providing YOU with the great ability to move your mountains and shift your world.
What does this mean?
- Unlimited text/email/Facebook messanger coaching available 24/7 – this means that you can message when you are in the middle of your moments in life. You have the freedom to share what you feel might be relevent or that you need guidance on at any time of the day or week.
- You can schedule up to one emergency call a month to help support you. This call is limited to 20 minutes.
- You will get responses back in a timely manner based on my schedule availability.
Unlimited Coaching Guidelines:
- Use text for short communication threads such as questions or quick notations. Use email for anything that is lengthy or you want to make sure is logged for your coaching. Be aware that text is not 100% dependable in transfer.
- Texts/emails and Facebook messages will be responded to between 10am and 10pm on Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Kendal does not work on Sundays, Wednesdays & Thursdays
- Please be aware of any travel or events that Kendal may have. These items are posted on the EVENTS schedule. Responses will not happen and should not be expected during these times.
- Please make sure to check your email for correspondance and updates to schedule as all urgent messages will be shared this way.
- Of course if you have any questions about this ask and we can discuss.
- Your text/email and Facebook messages are always protected and never shared.