We live in a world where women are not only shamed for being sexual creature’s but now are experiencing angry pussy’s…
It is a rare day that I don’t hear about or speak to a woman that is troubled about her vagina. Vulvodynia, vaginal prolapse, fibroids, vaginitis, vaginal dryness, infections, weak muscles and many other dysfunctions of our pleasure palaces are almost common ground for women ages 35-65.
We are told to do Kegels and get tight down there.
But what if we are too tight and weak at the same time? Many of the above issue’s are the cause of just this very thing.
It does not have to be this way!
You can restore your pleasure. You can enjoy sex again! You can connect with your partner and it not be painful.
Let me show you how…
In this 12 month approach to recovery to pleasure you will be able to explore the healing benefits of pelvic release ( Structural Pelvic Health Work) work as well as have a small group of conscious minded women around you to assist in healing, processing and community energy that is a significant factor to our recovery process when dealing with the deep seeded traumas that can be stored away in our muscles, tendons, around the bones and in our energy zones.
- Many evidence based studies prove that pelvic floor physical therapy is an effective treatment approach for men and women suffering from pelvic pain caused by tight muscles and restricted tissues.
- The pelvic floor muscles are key for four functions of the body: 1) lower back/core stabilization; 2) normal urinary function; 3) good bowel function; 4) satisfying sexual function.
- We hold tension, stress, trauma in our muscles.
- Our muscles retain actual memory.
- There are positive and negative genital experiences of which pelvic release can help to dislodge/heal and release the negative.
- Pelvic release creates better blood flow in the body.
- Assisted Pelvic Release teaches muscle and body awareness as well as breath-work.
- People who consistently experience pelvic release therapy have increased libido, clearer thinking, more vitality for life, better blood pressure, less painful periods, more body awareness and sensation.
- Releasing stored trauma, tension and toxins from the pelvis can help strengthen the pelvic floor as well as the immune system.
How Long Does it Take to Heal/repair the Pelvic Floor according to specialist?
- Most people start to feel better after 2 months of consistent, twice a week therapy which incorporates many of the above techniques. Some reach goals sooner; others may take up to 3 months. By attending regular pelvic floor physical therapy and performing all the home exercises, faulty pattern are reversed and many people are pain free within 2-3 months. — EMH Physical Therapy
- Generally, it may take anywhere from 6-8 visits. Of course, this depends on many factors: is the client doing their home play, how long they have experienced the issue, etc. — Nutritious Movement
Here are a few Rave’s on the power of structural release work focused on pelvic health…
“My first pelvic release came after some initial coaching and learning to OM, Orgasmic Meditation. Kendal was gentle, affirming, and supportive as I took the steps towards my awakening of my soul and my body. More of my body was numb than had feeling and sensation. The days and weeks following brought a gentle return of sensation, I could actually feel touch outside and inside my vagina! I began to seek, have and enjoy sex again!
Months later, I had a physical ache in my hips/pelvic region and chiropractic care was ineffective. We did a second pelvic release and found improvement as well as the “spot” which was causing the ache. As Kendal massaged and held gentle pressure, we both felt the sickening opening of the physical trauma. Chiropractic care was immediately effective after Kendal’s work!
In the following weeks, I felt the emotional release as my heart opened for the first time in my life. My soul was feeling a wider range of connection with women, my sex changed and became slower, deeper, and I found intimacy with my partner that was vulnerable, accepting, loving. Even my family members noticed a difference in me! They saw my calmness, my ability to handle ups and downs. People who had been distant in my life, began to come back into my circles, and I have noticed a gradual increase in my intuition.
Sound too good to be true? Of course. That is what I thought when Kendal first included a pelvic release in my coaching package!! I wanted something that was going to “make more of a difference in a shorter period of time.” What I received by letting Kendal guide was a slow, gradual, deep change in me. So, find your YES to this magnificent and magical healing from a woman who has been in your shoes, and continues her own growth every day.
My journey continues, with orgasmic bliss at my fingertips in any situation, with anyone, even myself. I love my life, my journey, and even my growing pains. I am beginning to love me. And that makes all the difference.” — Kim H. Dallas TX
- 24 Private In Office appointments for structural release (that is 2 session’s a month)
- 4 Support Group/ Coaching Meetings
- Up to 4 Coaching Emails a month while in the program to further assist you in your recovery.
- Glass Massager for Homework and Play